Friday 20 September 2013

`I've not been close to a girl in 6months`-Iyanya

Iyanya has been celibate for six months.......hell, I`m sure no one believes that after the stories of his sexcapades with some celebrities. Well he kinda seemed sincere or better put, tried to look all sincere. In an exclusive interview with Hip on Tv, he talked about the perception people have about him and how wrong they are.   He said thus:

“If I told you I have not been close to a girl in six months, would you believe me?” It's hard because Everybody believes oh this is Iyanya,he whines his waist, he's a male prostitute.But I mean i'm not complaining.My job is to do good music and thats the biggest challenge that I have"

On settling down, the crooner said

“I’ll love if I’m 50 and my son is 20 something that way he has a friend in me not just a daddy”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...