Thursday 23 January 2014

PHOTO: Kay Switch And Girlfriend Celebrate- 1 Year Together



 DB Records artist (even though I hear he wants to start up his own label) and D'banj's younger brother Kay Switch has been in a sizzling romance with Meenakshi Monica Subramani, Miss Liberia 2011.
The couple celebrated their one-year anniversary today. The ex-beauty queen instagrammed this really cute photo(above) of she and her beau of one year, with the caption: "1 year & still going strong. I love you baby. #Always&Forever".

Stuffs like this makes me wanna cry and at the same time barf......maybe cos I’m still yet to find my Mr. Right *yawns*

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. beef Vanessa!!! haba! well welcome back after ur long break, u see say e no easy to dey blog. dey copy Linda dey go *long hisssss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bitch is back! na by force to blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. be nice u cyber throlls ..welcome v

      Delete
  3. cute! yay Vanessa michaels is back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss u thank God u are back

    ReplyDelete

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...