Tuesday 12 August 2014

Late Kefee's Husband, Teddy talks about their last moments together

Late gospel crooner, Kefee ‘s husband, Teddy Don Momoh has spoken up for the first time after the untimely death of his darling wife of two years, which shook the industry, leaving people in utter shock.
In an interview with Encomium magazine, Teddy spoke about their last moments together, their on-going projects before her demise and how much he misses her. Excerpts from the interview below:
 “I can’t say I am going to miss her because there are uncountable things to miss. She was a complete, Godly, highly intelligent and strong woman. All these I will miss and also not having her by my side forever. She was a woman that knew what to say to me to keep me fired up.
The last memories we had together were shared between Nigeria and America. We shot our first video together here in Nigeria as certified video producers and directors. It was fun to see her contribute highly and creatively in the camera positioning and I told her” You are what the industry has been waiting for”. This happened a day before she traveled back to America”.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...