Saturday 12 March 2016

PHOTOS: Meet the man with a 10 inch penis thanks to silicone



A man who lives with a 10lb penis says "it's great".Micha Stuntz, lives in Berlin, where he says his big package has helped him free himself from established roles and ideas about sex - and left him "ready to play".
The 45-year-old has revealed that his penis is 9in long and 5.5in wide.Thanks to silicone injections, it weighs roughly 9.5lb, or the weight of an average-sized cat,Vice reports ..
His interest in enlargement started 20 years ago when he was given a penis pump.

"I was way too curious not to try it out. First, I tried it secretly for myself," he told Vice .And I found that when I went out pumped up, it felt great. I had the feeling that I wasn't trapped in the body I was born with, but that I had the possibility to shape it myself."
Having had four procedures so far, he says that day-to-day life is as normal as it is for anyone else, except perhaps when it comes to buying trousers and underwear.


He's compared his additional bulk to a breast enlargement for women, which he says no one bats an eyelid at.

"I hope that changes soon because the difference really isn't that big."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...