Sunday 6 March 2016

Zero tolerance for stupidity- Uche Jombo to those calling her fat

When you are in the spotlight, there's this pressure on you to always look picture perfect, skinny as noodles even if you just walked out of the labour room, after popping out a baby. But I always love to remind anyone that cares to listen that these celebs are just humans like us.....I think we gotta just cut some slacks on them, especially after popping out that humongous patter of feet. And so Uche Jombo let it all out, as she replied critics who called her fat after she appeared on the AMVCAs red carpet lastnight.....Check out her rant below:





I usually won't Do this but it's kind of getting tiring with the 'you are FAT' comments here please I have mirrors in my house, I came from this place in this picture after Matthew was born from 243pounds to 198pounds ,not anywhere near where I want to be but still working on my weight like most women so if you are one of those that only get into the comments section to write how 'FAT' I am ...?please do yourself the favour of unfollowing this page NOW. You can always take your comments to the blogs that way we are both happy. #zerotoleranceforstupidity" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...