Monday 24 December 2012

NEWS FLASH: Kaduna State gets new Deputy Governnor

Executive Governor of Kaduna State, Mukhtar Yero

The Deputy governor nominee was the Chairman of the ruling PDP.
Kaduna State Governor, Muktar Yero, has nominated Nuhu Bajoga as the Deputy Governor of the state.
The State’s Commissioner of Information, Saidu Adamu, briefed newsmen on Monday after the governor met with Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, officials and principal officers of the state House of Assembly.
Prior to the appointment, Mr. Bajoga was the Chairman of the ruling PDP, in the state.
The Commissioner of Information said Mr. Bajoga’s name has been submitted to the assembly for screening.
The post of Deputy Governor became vacant in the state after Patrick Yakowa, the former governor of the state, died in a crash penultimate Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.

    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come
    back at some point. I want to encourage you to continue your great job, have a nice
    holiday weekend!
    Here is my web blog used cars for sale in arizona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you may
    be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back at some point.
    I want to encourage you to continue your great job, have a nice holiday
    weekend!
    My web site :: used cars for sale in arizona

    ReplyDelete

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...