Saturday 19 January 2013

Singer Kas is offering $2,000 to anyone who finds his missing Camera.

This story sure reminds me of Paris Hilton when she lost her camera and was desperate to get it back; placing a price on who ever finds it. Well, this time round it's playing out on Kas of the 'fimile' fame. Now I hear he's desperate to get back his lost camera and has promised a whopping $2,000 on who ever is in possession of it. He said thus:

"That digital camera contains my private stuff that I am not ready to share with the public. I’ll give $2,000 to anyone or group of persons who are in its possession,”
Some mischievous people are alleging that there are some nude photos of the fimile crooner and a Nollywood actress in the camera, that's why he's so desperate to get it back. 

Now, this is going to be a fun game. Let the drama begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...