Thursday 21 February 2013

PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian does first post-pregnancy photo shoot



Kim Kardashian posed for photos for Du Jour magazine, which apparently marks her first fashion spread since announcing her pregnancy, according to the Huffington Post.
According to the report, Kim Kardashian was photographed in Miami for Du Jour's third issue. Kardashian is pictured floating in a swimming pool with minimal makeup on.
 While Kardashian was pregnant in the photo shoot, she was not yet showing, Du Jour's co-editor, Keith Pollock revealed. "She was pregnant. I believe it was her first post-pregnancy announcement shoot. She wasn't really showing then.".
Kardashian talked about her body during the interview  saying, "I think because I have big boobs it could make me look heavier if I don't, like, show off my waist or something, so I just have kind of learned to dress one way only," she said. "Khloe can wear flowy, pretty things because she's really tall. Kourtney is, like, really little. I'm just kind of in between, so it doesn't really work."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...