Monday 15 April 2013

'I have not had Sex in 2(two) Years'- Comedian Baba de Baba


 
The amiable comedian with the characteristic Ears shared on his Facebook Page the reasons he has been Celibate. In his exact words, the hilarious comedian shared laughable reasons for his celibacy and it states thus:

Today April 2nd 2013 marks it "two years of no sex".



Just like yesterday, I can't believe I stayed for two years without sex .. As in, me "Baba De Baba of all people".



Abstinence is the most difficult thing for a womanizer like me. Now I know that if I can abstain for two years, nothing will be impossible for me to do.



Special thanks to:

* the girls who couldn't visit me because of the far distance.



* the girls who didn't visit because am stingy and won't give them t-fare back home.



* the girls whom I declined their proposal to visit me because they had tatoo. ( I hate girls with tatoo)



* those that visited but didn't allow me do.



.... Your disappointments­ were annoying but you kept me "Holly" for two years.





Sincerely, it has not been easy oo.



I think I need Vitamin A-to-Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...