Friday 19 April 2013

PHOTO: Jayden Smith and Kylie Jenner Dating? 'After Earth Star' calls Kardashin's youngest sister 'Best Friend"


Early last month, the 14-year-old son of Will Smith, Jaden, and the 15-year-old youngest half-sister of Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, had the media bussing about a possible romance when the two were spotted in London together. Though neither of them has officially confirmed the relationship, a recent interview in Britain's Wonderland magazine has the Karate Kid star opening up about his relationship with the reality star.

"I was in L.A., we were all hanging out. Then I went to New York and she came too, and then she came here and surprised me, so that's pretty baller," Smith said. "She's one of my best friends. It's pretty awesome."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...