Friday 4 April 2014

Matthew Knowles’ Baby Mama Calls Out Beyoncé for Finacial Help


 
Just as I want to feel sorry for her and her son whom she conceived with Beyonce’s former manager and father Matthew Knowles, I’m not totally sympathetic towards her but her kid.
Alexander Wright whose child support was reduced from $12,000 to $2,400 per month as Matthew wasn’t Bey’s manager anymore by a judge has called out Beyonce for help. The court ruling states that Mathew won’t pay for the next two years because he has overpaid.
She recently revealed in an interview with in Touch Weekly magazine that she and her 4-year old son Nixon will soon be living in an LA-area homeless shelter.


Alexandra says she has been struggling and no one in the Knowles family has offered to help find a home. “Nixon deserves to know his family, and I hope one day he will meet his sister Beyoncé” she said.
“I can’t imagine how Beyoncé feels knowing she has a homeless brother. I know if I were in the same position, I would reach out. Maybe she is too busy.” she concludes.

I don't know if calling out Beyonce for finacial aid is the best she can do.......since she actually caused the family break up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...