Tuesday 15 April 2014

VIDEO: T.B Joshua Prophesied about the Abuja Bombing before it happened



Pastor T.B Joshua, head pastor of Synagogue Church of all Nation, SCOAN known for his prophesies and deliverance feat foresaw the Nyanya bombing which occurred in Abuja yesterday. A video where the prophesy was revealed has been released on line and in his exact words he said: 

"Listen to me, my people in Nigeria. Once again, take note of this: Our security should be vigilant. I am seeing a very big strike -- explosion. They should take care of Abuja -- capital. When I talk, you see me in a bad light.  But I will keep talking. I don't need to say the state but I am saying it. This is what I am seeing happen in Abuja. They should pray. What can they do to capture this?"
Video after the cut………..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...