Tuesday 30 October 2012

LEWD SINGER, ST JANET DENIES CATCHING HER HUSBAND IN BED WITH HER DAUGHTER.

Just some weeks ago the internet was agog with stories about St. Janet's ended marriage, over infidelity on her husband's part. The actual story was that the lewd singer's husband, Kayode Iyun was caught in bed with her 16 year old daughter, who happens to be her husband's step daughter. And reports had it that she has since moved out of her matrimonial home and have been living in a hotel. Well, the singer has denied it stating that they are lies; and this was what she said:

When I read the story I was shocked. I don't know where it came from. Nothing of such happened to me or anybody I know. My marriage is not perfect but it's intact. There's no issue of my husband sleeping with my daughter. I don't even have a 16 year old daughter. I have younger sisters who live with me, but nothing of such ever happened. I strongly believe my detractors are at work. I am strongly investigating where the story came from. It it targeted towards my career and they felt the best way they could go about it is to go about spreading false tales about my personal life.

1 comment:

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...