Saturday 20 October 2012

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PICTURES?

Welcome to Vanessa Michaels' Blog!


What is wrong with these pictures? At first I wasn't sure if I saw right, not until I took a second and a third look at this unattractive picture. If you must know, it is a clip off a Nollywood movie. Now whatever happened to the eyes of the people on set, especially the editor. He should be fired for this. Or is it just the normal lackadaisical and whack production of our ever growing Nollywood?
You guys just tell me what you think.

4 comments:

  1. I can see a green stuff...Not sure but I think its her undies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa u have started again o!! ¶ can see an ugly green druss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fired!!!the guy shd be fired joor!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...