Saturday 20 October 2012

DELTA'S BIG BOY, PRINCE OLATUNJI OLUSOJI CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY.

Welcome to Vanessa Michaels' Blog!

 In what appears to be a rare display of a combination of love for humanity and giving back to the society in his own little way, Delta’s ‘Big Boy’ Prince Olatunji Olusoji a Political Socialite Businessman, popularly known as ‘T-Fire’ King of the Big Boys took the Twin-City of Warri and Effurun both in Delta State by storm as he celebrated activities marking his birthday over the weekend (last weekend) in the state.

T-Fire, as he is called by friends and cronies exhibited his love for humanity by providing and personally administering immunization and de-worming vaccines to children from 0-5 years Old at The Warri Children’s Play Ground Warri, Delta State, Nigeria on Saturday, 13th October, 2012.



His efforts attracted commendations from people of all walks of life and onlookers as it was aptly described as ‘humane and kind’.


The First Class Citizen, Prince Olatunji Olusoji (GCFR) is known for springing up surprises when the chips are down. To the surprise of his family, friends and associates, at the die-minute, he announced a grand celebration slated for 9pm at the prestigious Kayriott Hotels and Suites, Effurun as venue for reception.

It was an evening of glamour, class and splendour as dignitaries cut across Captains of Industries, Creme de la Creme of Warri metropolis, Politicians, Business Associates, Family members, friends and well-wishers trooped in numbers to celebrate with ‘T-Fire’ as he was full of smiles and joy. Guests were treated to the finest of Champagne, Wines and Buffet offered at the reception held at Kayriott Hotels and Suites.

In Thanking God for His mercies over the years, Prince Olatunji Olusoji (GCFR) in company of families and well-wishers gathered at Winners Chapel, Osubi, near Warri for Thanksgiving Service on Sunday, 14th October, 2012.
When approached by reporters shortly after the service, Prince Olatunji Olusoji, in his trademark smile and calm words quickly issued this statement. “Firstly, let me sincerely appreciate God who in His infinite mercy gave me the privilege to celebrate another prosperous and glorious birthday, to Him alone be all the glory and adoration. I want to thank everyone of you who celebrated with me in one way or the other by calling me, sending goodwill messages both on BBM and Facebook, using my picture on your DP, those who were present physically and all those who assisted by sending gifts etc. My lovely family, my Godfathers, Political Leaders and allies, Business Associates, Friends and Colleagues home and abroad, I was humbled and I must confess everyone of you made me proud. It is my heart desire that the Good Lord will Bless, Prosper and grant you all Long Life. Amen. For those who didn’t remember to celebrate with me God Bless you too. Once again I say a very big THANK YOU to everyone of you from the depth of my heart,I love you all. God Bless you all. Prince Olatunji Olusoji. (GCFR).

It is not out of place to state that God has been bias in blessing T-Fire the King of the Big Boys as he keeps making waves in all his endeavours. Friends, relatives and associates can attest to this..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...