Friday 29 March 2013

I was asleep in Bed when the girl Snuck in- Davido explains photo of him in bed with a Random girl.



Davido was a guest on Ebuka Obi Uchedu’s show, Rubbing Minds last Sunday. And Ebuka literally put him on the hot seat as he asked him a couple of question that put Davido o a negative light. He started with the photo that went viral on twitter last year, of him in bed with a girl.
Below was what he said:

"I was asleep in bed. The girl just snuck in. I do not know her. I used to stay in an apartment back then and movement was kind of free. Maybe I didn't lock the door and she just snuck in and took the picture. I moved out to my new house which has tighter security.

Errrrmmmm, maybe we should just cut some slacks on him and believe him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...