Sunday 17 March 2013

My Oga At The Top: Rapper Ruggedman Blasts Channels Reporters, Calls them Unprofessional.






I will only sound like a broken record if I want to talk about the 'My oga at the top' saga. Well....while everyone has been basking in the euphoric feeling that the Lagos State commandant of the corps have spurred, someone seems to not agree with the feat. And he bore his mind on twitter, calling the presenters unprofessional for allowing a mature man make a total fool of himself on national TV. See more tweets after the cut...............





1 comment:

  1. @Ruggedman, U r my bro and as an artiste U speak your mind, but as much as d issue may sound embarrassing, calling Channels journalist Unprofessional makes you absolutely ignorant of journalism and makes you pro-corruption. A whole city of excellence NSCDC commandant without knowlegde of his organisation website was not fit to be a commandant in the first place. Channels journalist are more than professional to have exposed the decay in our failing system. If he was not sincere enough to say I don't know then he reaped what he sowed. Just to give insight; through journalism is not for covering such societal ills but rather to expose them. Those who live in glass houses don't throw stone. God 4 All

    ReplyDelete

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...