Saturday 6 April 2013

PHOTO: Woman stabs husband in the stomach (VIEWERS' DISCRETION ADVISED)


 
The story below is just a clear case of man’s inhumanity to his/her fellow man. A very beastly act inflicted on another man. The story is stated the exact way it was narrated, only I made some little corrections here and there:
My elder brother whom i have been living with and who is my sole provider got married to another woman around six months ago after his first wife passed away leaving him with a three year old son.
At first the new woman was the ideal wife bringing back the once gone happiness in the home. playing the loving and caring wife and a stepmother to my brother's son.
The first four months were perfect until she got want i think she wanted. a church wedding.
One month after the wedding was fine but after that she turned to a kung fu warrior and a beast.
She started mistreating my nephew and whenever i intervened she would tell my brother that i was being disrespectful and she started turning my brother against me.

The photo you are about to view is quite gross/graphic, and so Viewers’ discretion is highly advised. 




Things turned crazier and she would sometimes beat me up but i never told my brother in fear of being thrown out of the house.
I later started seeing marks on my brother’s face and from there i knew that we were in danger and it was like my brother was bewitched. he never would listen to any negative talk about his wife.
I remember one day he came late and after beating him up, she locked him out for the whole night.
I tried to talk to my brother but he wouldn't talk about it. And he even threatened to throw me out of the house if i continued interfering with his family’s affair.
I chose to shut up.
Now she did it again and this time it’s much worse. she found him chatting with a lady neighbour and she stabbed him while he was asleep and pulled out his intestines.
Now my brother is fighting for his life in a hospital and I am afraid we might lose him.
Please guys pray for my brother because i can’t bear to lose him because he is all i have and I have nowhere to go. his son needs him too.


Source: Date360
Major source: Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...