Wednesday 19 June 2013

#BBA THE CHASE#: Pokello's Father Reacts to Her Sex Tape,in Support of Her.


When the leaked sex tape of Zimbabwean rep for the Big Brother Africa went viral, she got tons of backlashes and she trended on all social networks for all the wrong reasons. A Facebook fan page was dedicated to her, which was anti-pokello, as the page was created for people to vote her out of the house if she happens to be up for eviction. Well, her father doesn’t seem to agree with the public as he released a statement literally praising and supporting his daughter for her act. Her father a Retired Colonel George Nare, in a statement said thus:

       " The video footage was not mean’t for public consumption and the person who leaked it should be guilty of character assassination. My daughter has a strong personality and would not be weakened by that. She is a successful business woman… I am so happy that my daughter has been nominated to represent Zimbabwe in (BBA). As her father I fully support her in her quest to realise her dream on the show,”    “I want Pokello to win that USD300 000 prize. I vote for her everyday and appeal to fellow Zimbabweans from all walks of life to rally behind her".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...