Wednesday 19 June 2013

Durella Claims D'banj Stole His Song,'Blame it on the Money'.

It just happens to be that whenever Durella is enjoying a bromance with either his record label owner or his would-be record label boss man, something ends up going wrong. Just some weeks back when the industry was reveling in the beautiful relationship between D’banj and Durella, it seems now something has gone wrong as Durella in an interview with 2exclusive accused D’banj of stealing his song  " blame it on the money ft Big Sean, SnoopLion". He said further:
    
 “I didnt sell my song to Dbanj. I only played the song to his hearing once and the next thing I saw was Dbanj ft Snoop Lion, Big Sean; he didnt even change the title of the song maybe cuz i told him i dont know if I should release the song or not . No wonder he told me I should not release it”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...