Monday 29 February 2016

Caroline Danjuma lashes out at Instagram haters

Woah! When you are in the spotlight, you get backlashed at the drop of a hat. Recently burned and seriously lashing out back is Caroline Danjuma who has been in the news lately. And this comes right after  a fan dropped a message on her timeline stating that she was wearing very cheap ear-rings. That’s weird, owing to the fact that she is married to a billionaire. She came all out saying the ear-rings are diamonds and sapphire…..yeah, I like diamonds and sapphire.  She went ahead to post this….See after the cut: 


"Instagram has become an avenue where faceless people feel they can out rightly insult you or bully you and expect you to be quiet. There is a difference between a polite criticism and a direct insult .
What you dish out is what you get. I am on social media to get closer to my fans and it is lot easier for those who need my assistance to contact me but I can also live without it. Respect is reciprocal . Don't insult me or the team that worked so hard out rightly in public and expect me to ignore you. Be matured in your criticism . I don't expect everyone to like me but then don't try to insult or bully me I will defend myself ." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...