Saturday 27 February 2016

PHOTO: Caitlyn Jenner collaborates with Mac Cosmetics

It has been announced that Caitlyn has partnered with M•A•C Cosmetics on a brand new, stunning lipstick with a very important cause.
The creamy, rosy pink lipstick is appropriately named "Finally Free," and you can get your hands on it in April. But, we have to say, the best part about it is that 100 percent of the proceeds will benefit M•A•C's AIDS Fund Transgender Initiative.
Continue after the cut...........


"MAC was the first to come to me, and a company, I realized, would really make a big commitment. I knew the VIVA GLAM campaigns; I saw that the proceeds were going, in those cases, mainly to AIDS and HIV causes, and I was wondering if they were interested in doing something specifically geared toward trans issues because we need funding. M•A•C is a global company. It's in places around the world where not just trans issues, but women's issues, are a major subject that you have to talk about," said Caitlyn in an interview with M.A.C.  She reveals how beauty has made an impact in her transition, and how the other women in her family have influenced her beauty choices.
Caitlyn also mentioned to the brand that collaborating on this lipstick has been her "ultimate fantasy," and even explained why she chose the lipstick's powerful name, Finally Free.
"I wanted a name that I use, and which represents the community. This is who I am: Finally Free," she said.
 "I wanted a lipstick that would be universal, suited to more people, and was an everyday lipstick, not just a high-glam, once-in-a-while kind of lipstick. I like a little color on my lips, not a lot during the day. And this rosy nude is the colour I've gone to. To be honest, I want people to use it every day so they have to buy more. I want to raise a lot of money. It's very simple," she said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...