Saturday 20 October 2012

KWAM 1, UNPERTURBED ABOUT MARRYING HIS EX-WIFE'S NIECE!



The news about KWAM1's union with his ex-wife's niece plus a baby on its way took everyone by surprise.  But it looks like he is unperturbed and doesn't seem to see any wrong in his act.Well, he says the Masha family is so big that his ex-wife might not even know her niece, Titi. This was what he told reporters. Read below:

Salewa (his ex-wife) who is being spoken about here remarried some 20 years ago and she is still married, so to claim that I married cousins, yes they might be on the long run but anyone knows that the Masha Eshilokun family is such a large family in Lagos. Many of them do not even know themselves' K1 said
And he also addressed the issue of him snatching Titi Masha from a close friend of his, Gbenga Islander.
I have dated many women in my life who are today legally married, how many of them will I call and say, I have dated your wife before? What happens to such? Do we crucify a woman for having dated someone before? Do we say because a woman is married before she can't remarry like we all do or do we say because I’m a star I don't have feelings or I'm not human? We all know that Fela was once married to 27 women at once in this country...I’m only married to two!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...