Thursday 15 November 2012

Comedian Baba de Baba Postpones Comedy Concert.



Extremely funny comedian who is known for his characteristic big ears, Baba de Baba, has officially postponed his comedy concert which was billed to hold on the 25th of November 2012, in Maryland Ikeja; due to some challenges, showbiz impresarios face. Naturally if a statement was released to this change in date, it would have been as official as possible. But knowing Baba de Baba and his clownish attitude, he literally made a huge joke out of it. Read the statement released by him below:   

Comedy Checkup is my Comedy concert which was slated to hold on the 25th of November in Maryland Lagos. 

The show was suspended by me due to the slow response of my partners. I did all I was told to do but they didn't meet up with their own part. 

I was working on a project "Comedy Quake 2"(audio CD) before now and The show was going to cost a lot of money and time. Since my partners were epileptic about the whole project arrangement, I had to put it on hold and then concentrate on "Comedy Quake part2" in order not to mix it up. 

Baba de Baba, we pray your partners respond positively....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...