Tuesday 27 November 2012

"Uche Iwuji didn't use any love potion on me" - Juwon Lawal


There have been talks here and there about Uche Iwuji using some kind of love potion to get 
Juwon to marry her. 

 Juwon says it's a ridiculous notion...labeling those behind it as lazy and irresponsible.
"Our love is real and we're made for each other. I think I have told you this before. So, 
I don't know what could have informed this stupid rumour. I am too busy to be listening 
to such things. My concern is how to grow my business, not listening to such rubbish. Please forget about anything like that."

2 comments:

  1. This will def crash in no time...i can bet my last cent on this one. Nollywwod tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. For real, i wonder why these men waste their time on these Nollywood b**ches. It amazes me

    ReplyDelete

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...