Thursday 15 November 2012

"I will marry Iyanya if he proposes"- Ghanaian Actress,Yvonne Nelson.



According to Yes! Magazine, when asked if she would marry Iyanya if he proposed, Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson, who specifically said  she's single and searching, replied thus:
Maybe, yeah, maybe. You never know. Yeah. I will accept if he proposes. I mean, he's good, a nice guy.
Excerpts from the interview after the cut...





Yes!: Have you found the right man?
Yvonne: Not yet. I am still searching
Yes!: Can you tell us about your alleged romance with Iyanya because he mentioned your name in one of his tracks
Yvonne: He is a good friend of mine. I am his biggest fan. I love his music. He's an amazing guy, special guy! That's about it.
Yes!: If he proposes to you today, would you say yes?
Yvonne: Maybe, yeah, maybe. You never know. Yeah. I will accept if he proposes. I mean, he's good, a nice guy.

4 comments:

  1. She is a bloody gold digger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it not the same b**ch that ran down our airport. These Ghanaian artistes shd pls leave the few Naija dudes we have for us Naija babes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was exactly wot came to my mind when i saw this. I'm not her fan at all

      Delete
  3. I thought she has a better taste. It goes to show how vain ladies can be,because he is the rave of the moment now.when he fades off, will she still sing the same song? I thought she and her fellow prostit**e only chase married politicians and sports men

    ReplyDelete

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...