Tuesday 20 November 2012

Girl ignorantly tweets her HIV positive result


A 19 year old girl got her HIV test result this morning and it was positive. But the young girl thought  it meant she didn’t have the disease,so she went bragging on Twitter.


For clarity sake, read content of the tweet is below:

 “My HIV results came back positive. I’m clean! “

 “Why y’all shaking your heads at me? I’m clean. HIV positive means I passed it, right? I’m clean???”

 “It said on the results to call my doctor. He wants to congratulate me, I’m sure “

 “Y’all stop playing with me. You supposed to be HIV positive. Positive= A, negative= F. we learned this in elementary. Idiots.”

 “HIV positive…. That means I have it? I have HIV?” “Oh my God. What is my mother going to think: I can’t believe this.

2 comments:

  1. This gal is a fool!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day to you all am very happy to write this testimony to the whole world to see the great work of the great man named DR.MALAKASIMU I was down over since 4year but thank god am here to give this testimony for you all to see the great powers that is hiding on this earth I was once an HIV positive but thanks to him that help me I was going through internet looking for cure when I see this man name MALAKASIMU I quickly email him If I can get help to grateful surprise to me he really do according to the post I see on internet this man ask me to provide some necessary things which he should be able to use for my cure, I did what he say and after everything, this man told me that 45mins I will be cured, that his cure will take 45mins, after 45mins as he say I should go for test I did and I was very happy when I see my result but i don’t know how he did it but thank god for bring this man to me am very happy to see myself am HIV negative you can as will get your cure on yourself email: DR.MALAKASIMU@GMAIL.COM OR +2348162588333

    ReplyDelete

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...