Tuesday 5 February 2013

Lagos court sentences 30 beggars to Kirikiri prison for begging alms in the streets of Lagos

About 30 beggars have been sentenced to Kirikiri Prison, some Badagry prison, by the Special Offences Magistrate Court sitting in Alausa, Ikeja, yesterday. 

The Attorney General of Lagos State said the beggars committed an offence under the criminal law of the State. 

Begging alms in the streets of Lagos is illegal and the state environmental agency is doing all they can to get rid of as many beggars as they can. 

4 comments:

  1. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day.
    It will always be useful to read articles from other writers and use something from their websites.
    my site :: GFI Norte

    ReplyDelete
  2. BNƊ (Bella Nail Design bellanaildesign.com.au)
    Hybid gel polish review: honestly this is the worst product I ever tried.Does not last.

    Chips in first day. Вurnt my skin badly.Do yourself a favour
    and staay away. I doո’t write reviеw but this rubbish needs
    one. Must be the worst thing I got myself in years.

    Sɑve yojr money tіme and frustrɑtion.

    my website; BND Hybrid gel polish review: honestly this is the worst product I ever tried.

    ReplyDelete

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...