Friday 14 June 2013

PHOTO: Natasha Caught on camera Using a Sex toy in the BBA House

Natasha seems to be vocal about what is supposed to be private and said behind closed doors. But no, she decided to spill about using her 'vibrator'.


She purred to her fellow Rubies, “Don’t be scared if you hear a zzzzzzzzz sound while you sleep, it’s just me and my vibrator,” and then smiled mischievously.
Her fellow Housemates were clearly taken aback by this declaration as Maria and Oneal quickly leapt out of bed to get a better listen to this intriguing bit of information. “Seriously if you hear a grrr grr sound, don’t think that I am shaving, I am not shaving,” she added while laughing.
Her fellow housemates who eventually snuck in on her, heard the sound; but then, she denied it.
Girl, own up to your acts!

1 comment:

  1. That's bad, don't they have guys in her own section of the house?

    ReplyDelete

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...