Friday 19 February 2016

PHOTO: Soul E escapes death in ghastly auto crash in South Africa

Nigerian singer turned Prophet, Emmanuel Ifechukwude a.k.a Soul E,  escaped death by a hair’s breadth, in a ghastly auto crash, in Johannesburg, South Africa.
He shared the photo of the wreckage on his facebook page on Thursday to the surprise of many of his fans who have been congratulating him.
Continue after the cut.......



He wrote thus:

“The devil is a loser, this is the car I just came out from with my angel , no life was lost, everyone totally well. I give God praise for his grace upon my life.
 According to reports, the singer was in the company of his wife and both of them survived the crash.

 

1 comment:

  1. He has offended d gods...he shd go back to God

    ReplyDelete

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...