Friday 12 October 2012

GOSPEL CROONER,TOPE ALABI CLEARS THE AIR

Welcome to Vanessa Michaels' Blog!


 Top Nigerian gospel crooner, Tope Alabi has firmly debunked ever saying some moneybags and men of God were dying to sleep with her. She further denied the story of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria(PFN),reaching out to her and urging her to spill and expose the identities of the men of God making advances at her. For some time now, this beautiful song bird has been in the news and in no good light.

She said thus:



"PFN has not confronted me to tell them what happened about the sex issue. There is nothing of such, I never granted such interview that some pastors and moneybags are following me to have sex with me. Nothing like that happened to me. I work in the church, my ministry is the church. Everything I do is in the church. Even if such happens, can’t I handle it myself? Must I tell a reporter about it? Such shouldn’t even come out of my mouth," she stressed.
She claimed that she was misquoted in the interview she granted some months ago. According to her, she was asked if no one makes  sexual advances at her, especially with her beauty. Tope said that she answered by saying that if they come to her and find out she isn’t such a person, they become her friend.

Tope Alabi is rated as one of the best selling gospel artistes in Nigeria especially in the Yoruba genre. She is happily married.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...