Saturday 6 October 2012

KEFEE DEFENDS EARLY MORNING'S "SEX COMMENT"

Welcome to Tina Chioma's Blog!

 Branama exponent and singer that bared it all on her Twitter handler a few days ago, that early morning sex is good, has come out to defend her comment and stated that she didn't regret her comment.


The ace gospel crooner, Irikefe Obareki Don-Momoh, otherwise known as Kefee has been at the receiving end of back lash from angry Nigerians especially her teeming fans over the recent tweet where she said: “Morning ‘knacking’ is the best I swear.”

While she was been criticized and attacked over her post, the Niger-Delta born gospel sensation has come out to defend her comment, affirming that she doesn't regret her tweet but only trying to be factual.

The Kokoroko singer in an interview with the Punch said that she didn't regret her comment on Twitter.

"I never knew Twitter would generate such number of comments. I was being factual. That was how I felt at that particular time. I don’t regret the post, she said.”

Seriously guys, I wonder what the fuss is all about. Kefee is being real as she's always been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share My Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...